Saturday, January 7, 2017

Paris in the the Winter

This May, a colleague and I are taking a group of students to Ecuador with EF Tours. I've been on two EF Tours trips before: The first was a tour of Western Europe my senior year of high school, and the second was as a chaperone to Costa Rica in 2014. The trip to Ecuador, though, will be my first as a group leader. As such, EF Tours is sending me on a short leader training tour to Paris. Here is the itinerary.

On that previously-mentioned high school trip to Europe, we did spend a couple of days in Paris. My dad and I looked at pictures a few weeks ago, and there is very little that I remember. So I'm excited to go back, even though it will be cold and rainy and I won't be there long enough to recover from the jet lag.

With my girl Abby in 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment